The Forever Honeymooners Liebster Award 2017
Karen and Suzan from Mumbai are the twins behind the blog. So cool, right? We share the same love for food and travel. You may want to check their blog to follow their adventures.
Questions from The Epicurious Explorers:
- How do you like travelling solo/ friends/ family?
- With each other, of course! And when we can, we bring our dogs. :)
- Are you more of a mountain or beach person?
- Do you love sunrises or sunsets?
- Sunrise. The soft glow that blankets the horizon just makes everything seem so peaceful.
- What’s your favorite travel quote?
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
- How many countries have you visited?
- Out of all the countries you have visited, which one did you like the most?
- What’s the best food / street food you have eaten and from which country?
- Trdelník in Prague, crêpes in Paris and hotdogs in Iceland.
- What is the best memory that you have while traveling?
- The first time I stepped on Rue de Rivoli and saw the Louvre. I was in a state in disbelief and was teary-eyed.
- What have you learned from your experience with travel?
- That no plan is ever perfect, and that is just fine.
- Is blogging a hobby or something you do for a living?
- We blog as a hobby and really to keep our memories.
- Do you have any advice or tips for aspiring travellers/ bloggers?
- Do it for fun. Do it because you love telling a story. Don't do it for the money.
And it's my turn to share the love. I chose these blogs as I relate to their content: Family, Travel, Love. As some of you know, I have an affinity for all things beautiful, so these blogs have gorgeous content, too. Here are the Liebster Awardees 2017 from The Forever Honeymooners:
Questions for our awardees:
- If there is one person you want to travel with (not including your family) who will that be?
- If there is only one place you can travel to, where will that be?
- What are the five things you will never travel without?
- What is your best travel memory?
- What is be worst challenge you have ever come across while on the road?
- Who are the most memorable people you've met while traveling?
- What are the most interesting food you have tried?
- What will you never do while on the road?
- Do you bring a book or a journal with you?
- If there is one thing you want your blog to be known for, what would that be?
Can't wait to here back from our awardees! :)